The following forms and documentation are required to enroll a new student in the Middleton School District. You will need to fax or drop off the original documents to the appropriate school as part of the final registration process.
- Certified Birth Certificate (original),
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency (utility bill with your current address, or a notarized document that a home site has been purchased – the loan has closed – and construction has begun on the respective home within the Middleton School District boundaries).
The District uses online registration for returning families, including new students in your family. You will receive reminders about the registration window during the summer via your Family Access account. Registering online will allow you to pay all fees and find out who your child's teacher(s) will be for the upcoming school year.
Ready for Kindergarten?
- Middleton School District is accepting Kindergartners for the current school. You may register your Kindergarten student using our enrollment form.
- Kindergarten registration for the 2023-2024 school year will begin April 11 at all elementary schools. However, you can start the process here.
- Please view the Middleton School District School Boundary’s webpage to identify the school your student will attend.
- All children enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.
If you are interested in having your child(ren) attend one of our schools (listed below) and desire additional information, please contact our District Office at 208-585-3027 or call the school. If you prefer to contact us by email, please do so by emailing email@example.com.
- Heights Elementary: (208) 585-3021
- Mill Creek Elementary: (208) 585-3065
- Purple Sage Elementary: (208) 455-1148
- Middleton Middle School: (208) 585-3251
- Middleton High School: (208) 585-6657
- Middleton Academy: (208) 779-4091
Open Enrollment (Out of District)
Middleton School District has an open enrollment policy. Students who live outside the district's boundaries are allowed to enroll (tuition free) in our schools on a case-by-case basis, depending on a number of factors, including available space in the school. We have established procedures that outline the process. Click here to read the procedures.
Open enrollment typically opens as a new school year starts. It does not remain open the whole year. The links are located on the left of this same web page. The following outlines our procedure for open-enrollment applicants:
- Complete the Open Enrollment Application. This application can be obtained from any of our six schools, the District Office or on this webpage, (the forms are located at the top left.)
- After completing the Open Enrollment application, submit it to the school in which you desire your child(ren) to attend or drop off at the District Office.
- Parents will be notified of the decision on the open enrollment application within 60 days after submission.
If you are interested in having your child(ren) attend one of our schools (listed above) and desire additional information, please contact our District Office at 208-585-3027 or call the school. If you prefer to contact us by email, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.