The District uses online registration for returning families. You will receive reminders about the registration window during the summer via your Family Access account. Registering online will allow you to pay all fees and find out who your child's teacher(s) will be for the upcoming school year.
Kindergarten and New Students (In District)
Middleton School District is accepting Kindergarten Registration and new students to Middleton School District (In District) for the current school. You may register your Kindergarten student and new student(s) now using our enrollment form.
Please view the Middleton School District School Boundary’s webpage to identify the school your student will attend.
All children enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.
Required Forms & Documentation for Kindergarten and New Students
The following forms and documentation are required to enroll a new student in the Middleton School District. You will need to fax or drop off the original documents to the appropriate school as part of the final registration process.
- Certified Birth Certificate (original),
- Immunization Records and
- Proof of Residency (utility bill with your current address, or a notarized document that a home site has been purchased – the loan has closed – and construction has begun on the respective home within the Middleton School District boundaries).
Open Enrollment (Out of District)
Middleton School District has an open enrollment policy whereby students, who live outside the District boundaries, are allowed to enroll (tuition free) in our schools on a case-by-case basis, depending on a number of factors, including available space in the school.
Currently, due to limited space in our schools, Middleton School District is not accepting new out-of-district transfers. For those out-of-district students who are currently attending Middleton School District, please click on this link to read a letter that outlines the parameters for continued enrollment in Middleton School District, as well as the form located on the left side of this webpage, titled Open Enrollment Application.
Open enrollment typically opens as a new school year starts. It does not remain open the whole year. The links are located on the left of this same web page. The following outlines our procedure for open-enrollment applicants:
- Complete the Open Enrollment Application. This application can be obtained from any of our six schools, the District Office or on this webpage, (the forms are located at the left.)
- After completing the Open Enrollment application, submit it to the school in which you desire your child(ren) to attend or drop off at the District Office.
- Parents will be notified of the decision on the open enrollment application within 60 days after submission.
If you are interested in having your child(ren) attend one of our schools (listed below) and desire additional information, please contact our District Office at 208-585-3027 or call the school. If you prefer to contact us by email, please do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Middleton Heights Elementary: (208) 585-3021
Mill Creek Elementary: (208) 585-3065
Purple Sage Elementary: (208) 455-1148
Middleton Middle School: (208) 585-3251
Middleton High School: (208) 585-6657
Middleton Academy: (208) 779-4091