Middleton High School Information
- The high school enrollment as of June 6, 2019, was 1,340 students. The Middleton School District is located in Canyon County. The school district is composed of three elementary schools, one middle school, one high school, and an alternative high school.
- The district has experienced consistent growth. Middleton serves as a bedroom community to Boise and Meridian allowing our parents and patrons to live in a rural setting with convenient access to larger urban settings.
- In the Fall of 2011 the high school transitioned to a new building and campus located roughly two miles outside of the city limits. The campus features 250,000 square feet of instructional space on a 65 acre campus. The new setting has allowed the high school students to experience state of the art facilities in technology, athletic, fine arts, science, professional technical, advanced learning opportunities with students completing Advanced Placement classes and/or Dual Credit Courses.
- The new facilities have allowed our staff to implement technology into the classroom setting for all classes. A new position (Technology Integration Specialist was added to the staff to assist with the implementation of technology in the classroom setting). Middleton High School was awarded a technology grant through the State Department of Education during the Summer of 2013 to implement a 1:1 program allowing every student in grades 9-12 to have a school-issued computer.
- The community is supportive of the high school with parent advisory groups supporting academic offerings and athletics. Middleton High School is a member of the Idaho High School Activities Association offering a full complement of activities. The fine arts provide offerings in Band, Drama, Choir, Music and Art. Professional Technical programs offer courses in Business Education and Agriculture (FFA).