Welcome to the Media Center!
A Message from Mrs. Nicholls:
I hope you are all safe and healthy! I know many of you have finished your library book and exhausted your personal libraries. Don't despair! There are so many FREE online resources for eBooks and audiobooks. I've added a new page to the library website, so you can easily access online books. On the left, you'll notice an "Online eBooks and Audiobooks" link. Click on it to find a digital read to keep your mind sharp until we can all meet in the library again!
I miss you all. Keep reading!
MIDDLETON MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY GOALS
- Develop a lifelong love for reading
- Explore new ideas and information
- Examine and evaluate a variety of print and electronic information
- Understand different methods of communication
- Build self-confidence through reading and writing
Check out these quick links for finding a book or checking the Lexile level of your book:
- 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
- We are open during lunch periods for students to read or do homework. Just get a pass before lunch from Mrs. Nicholls or the library assistants.
INFORMATION ON CHECKING OUT BOOKS
- Each student is allowed to check out 2 books at a time.
- The books are due in 2 weeks.
- The library will no longer charge fines for overdue books. Books will still need to be renewed every two weeks, though. After 30 days, if the book is not renewed or returned, it will be marked LOST and the student will need to return or pay for the item.
- If the book is not on hold for another student, the book may be renewed.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Nicholls at email@example.com