Welcome to the Media Center!
Our media center website is maintained by MMS Student Library Assistants.
MIDDLETON MIDDLE SCHOOL LIBRARY GOALS
- Develop a lifelong love for reading
- Explore new ideas and information
- Examine and evaluate a variety of print and electronic information
- Understand different methods of communication
- Build self-confidence through reading and writing
- 7:45 am to 3:30 pm
- We are open during lunch periods for students to read or do homework. Just get a pass before lunch from Mrs. Nicholls or the library assistants.
INFORMATION ON CHECKING OUT BOOKS
- Each student is allowed to checkout 2 books at a time.
- The books are due in 2 weeks.
- The library will no longer charge fines for overdue books. Books will still need to be renewed every two weeks, though. After 30 days, if the book is not renewed or returned, it will be marked LOST and the student will need to return or pay for the item.
- If the book is not on hold for another student, the book may be renewed.
If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Nicholls at firstname.lastname@example.org