Welcome to the Library/Media Center
This page will link you with our on-line library catalog. You can search for library books 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can determine if the book is in the library and available for check-out. If the book is already checked out you can determine when it is due back into the library.
Enjoy the features available to you on this page. The next time you are in our school please drop in and visit our wonderful facility.
Library Fun Facts
- Every classroom visits the library weekly.
- Each student is allowed to check out two library books a week.
- Library books are expected to be checked in or renewed every week.
- If a library book is past due, student is unable to check out until late library book is returned or renewed.
- A sturdy colorful water resistant bag is provided at the beginning of the school year. If the bag is lost or damaged, please replace the bag with a similar product or 2# Ziploc bag.
- If necessary, and with teacher/parent approval, a student may check out an additional library book weekly.
- Parents are patrons of Heights and are able to check out school library books as well.
Students are responsible for the care of library books that are checked out in their name. Loss or damage of a library book will result in a fee sufficient for its repair or replacement. All books are to be returned when a student transfers or at the end of the school year. There are no overdue fines charged in our library.
Boxtops for Books
Did you know that a percentage of all the money earned from boxtops at our school goes to purchase new books for the library? Keep clipping those boxtops!