Middleton School District No. 134 Board of Trustees
Areas of Board action include:
- exercising educational leadership and drafting policies for the operation of the schools
- employing and evaluating the Superintendent of Schools
- authorizing the appointment of teachers and other staff members
- determining educational goals and objectives
- authorizing curriculum development and revision
- securing funding for school operational needs and building programs and authorizing specific expenditures
- expressing and representing the views of the community in matters affecting education
- interpreting the educational program and needs to the community
An online tool to improve transparency.
Easily find and track school board agendas, documents and minutes, starting with the January 2020 meeting.
Find agendas, documents and minutes prior to January 1, 2020, here.
There are five people on the Middleton Board of Trustees.
- Jay Clark
- Cindee Powell
- Derek Moore
- Pamela Wagoner - Chair
- Jake Dempsey - Vice Chair
Learn more about the current trustees here.