Degrees and Certifications:
Master of Arts in Teaching (The College of Idaho) Bachelor of Arts in History (The College of Idaho)
Mrs. Johnna Hammond
All about me...
1. I was raised in Middleton, Idaho. As a youngster, I was a member of a local 4-H club (showed hogs at Western Idaho Fair/Canyon County Fair), and I played softball, soccer and basketball...GO LADY VIKES!!!
2. I went to North Idaho College on a softball scholarship and eventually transferred to Albertson College of Idaho (now The College of Idaho) where I studied history and teaching. In addition, I obtained a Master of Arts in teaching.
3. I started my teaching career in 2009 at Payette Elementary School, where I taught 2nd grade for two years and 3rd grade for 3 years. In 2014, I transferred to Purple Sage Elementary, where I have been teaching 4th grade ever since!
4. I live in Middleton, Idaho with my husband (also Middleton Alum) and my two kiddos: Cash and Presley...named after Johnny Cash and Elvis Presley:)
4. I love 50s/60s/70s music, fishing, camping, 4-wheelin', watching UNC basketball (love Michael Jordan), working outdoors, eating carne asada fries, watching anything funny (The Office) or history related and hanging out with my AMAZING family.