Purple Sage Elementary Information
Purple Sage is dedicated to preparing students for a lifetime of learning and ensuring a sense of social being and responsibility.
Facts and Demographics
Purple Sage Elementary was built in 2003 and is located in rural Canyon County. We serve a diverse population of approximately 450 students in preschool through fifth grade. Our students come from a variety of neighborhoods, ranging from suburban subdivisions to children of families working on the large agricultural businesses in the surrounding area.
We are proud of our outstanding students and staff. We enjoy having an active PTA and encourage parents to be involved in the education of their children.
Purple Sage Elementary School strongly believes that basic values and the responsibilities of good citizenship are fostered at home with the school acting in cooperation to make all students responsible, self reliant learners. Purple Sage Elementary School is dedicated to providing students with training in a curriculum that provides them with the basic background and communication skills to be successful in their educational career and gives them the skills to eventually enter society’s workforce as a productive adult.
To accomplish these goals we believe:
- Students deserve a safe learning environment.
- Teachers have the responsibility and right to maintain classroom discipline.
- Technology in the school should reflect the most current technology available for our students use.
- Success comes with “We can; not “We cannot.”
- The ladder of success must be set upon something solid before climbing. Education is that solid foundation.